Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

look I'm not gonna kinkshame but people who AREN'T into torching their junk are the real sickos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

setting up an onlyfans where people pay me to talk them out of torching their junk :evilbuddy:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

posting the link to my gofundme to pay for a tank for my acetylene torch

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sk posted:

all you normies are happy torching your junk but i'm SEXUALLY AWAKENED and sous vide my dick and balls for 18 hours

lol, just lol, if you are not preparing your junk in the style of carpaccio, with a fine Japanese steel blade

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

some instagram model's boyfriend checklist:
- 6' tall
- BMW
- Torched
- Beard
- Own house

*looks down at pink, livid flesh* forever alone

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

me, passing the literal torch to my son on his wedding day, so that he may impress his bride on his wedding night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"who's gonna torch my junk" to the tune of this

https://youtu.be/xuZA6qiJVfU