Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

HOT girls in your area want to torch your junk now!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

using the workplace urinal and getting knowing smiles from the other men at my screams of agony and the clouds of steam rising up from my blackened junk. "looks like someone had a big weekend!" they later say as they walk past, giving me an approving pat on the back.

can't let them know that it was just a terrible and somewhat inexplicable BBQ accident

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

nothing like the smell of slow roasting hog to get your mouth watering

Stoner Sloth

FutonForensic posted:

a kid with a backwards baseball cap leans over to me in class and whispers "me and a few seniors are going to skip class to torch our dick and balls to ashes. are you in or are you out?" i left my WWJD bracelet at home, and now i find myself not knowing what Jesus Christ would do in this situation.

Cool Youth Pastor: No worries brah, my man JC got you covered:

But he said to them, “Not everyone can accept this teaching, but only those to whom it is given. For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”
—Matthew 19:11–12

So you know that Jesus would be down for some good old fashioned junk torching, just as long as you keep it holy!

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

Tinder turns into a very different dating app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

super sweet best pal posted:

Goodness gracious, great balls on fire!