Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I loved that match but do think the wrong guy won. Still, absolute fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

https://twitter.com/jojo_runs/status/1330462734501113858

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I miss those AXIZ jackets :(

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Other thing of note, sounds like there was a minor earthquake during the main event

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/suzuki_kotaro_/status/1330474273224359936?s=20

The most important line here is "Anyway, that slap hurts"

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

So I was watching the VOD for this on Abema and it just kind of...ended at the four hour mark and I can't seem to find a continuation. Please tell me I'm just missing it because christ that's a terrible spot to cut out at.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Oh Snapple! posted:

So I was watching the VOD for this on Abema and it just kind of...ended at the four hour mark and I can't seem to find a continuation. Please tell me I'm just missing it because christ that's a terrible spot to cut out at.

Yeah, they switched channels during that last match and it wasn't ideal. Seems that VOD only captured the original feed - thankfully they've uploaded the segmented version of the show too, which includes the finish: https://abema.tv/video/title/517-1

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

That was a real bummer when it happened live & there was no instructions in English that it was happening. Getting close to finishing stretch & suddenly I'm fannying about trying to get a link to work. Bit disappointing that. But considering 18 months ago we'd have to wait 2-4 weeks for NOAH shows to air on G+ or some other Japanese TV channel before they'd turn up online, I try to keep chill about.

Try.

Anyway, I've rewatched the main event. God drat that's some good wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

The working theory seems to be that Salveje De Oriente is an ex-Wrestle1 guy like Andy Wu or Jun Tonsho but I guess we'll find out eventually.