Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i wasn't planning on watching any of the early games, but i feel compelled to witness Taysom Time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

T
A
Y
S
O
M

T
I
M
E

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the saints, on Taysom:

https://www.theonion.com/admit-it-you-people-want-to-see-how-far-this-goes-don-1819584988

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao taysom is better than any quarterback the bears have had in my lifetime

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kirios posted:

Is Taysom Hill a legitimate NFL quarterback?

after watching for 2 minutes he is better than nick foles and mitch

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what the gently caress, is i can see your voice

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

:doink:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

taysom time is actually boring, it's like watching a slightly better than average bears quarterback with good skill players

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

now this is the taysom time i was promised

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

rathman really going to town under his mask with those giant meaty hands

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wow trey burton is good, good thing we've got a 75 year old jimmy graham out there

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

You're loving me

*checks box score*

Wow. the one time all season I have to miss the first half of a Packers game there's actual action instead of the team looking lifeless

lmao they're 7-2 you jabroni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i loving hate aaron rodgers