Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

2) Order or create what you consider a "dorkroom themed pizza" and post a picture of it here. You gotta convince me.

Instead of just a picture of a pizza which I consider banal and beneath a true documentary photojournalist I instead asked myself: What happens after the pizza?

In this series of images we can see how life really is in the year 2020, with pandemics and a bitter economic climate.

Image 1 out of 1: Pizza Box in Parking Lot - An Ode to the Landscape Photography Thread

This is a deeply personal work for me, because I had to eat the pizza and then later put the box on the ground in a parking lot. The empty pizza box is an allegory for the emptiness we all feel inside this year as we are socially distancing and self-isolating. It was made in an as ethical configuration as possible:

1. Auto white-balance
2. It has not been cropped
3. Auto ISO
4. Auto shutter speed
5. The dutch angle is a hallmark of authenticity
6. It is a jpg straight out of the camera

Sadly it was taken with a manual lens and as such remains ethically dubious.

Pretty Cool Name fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Dec 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

8th-snype posted:

what metering mode did you use you absolute paragon of journalistic integrity?

Alas it was not set to the default but instead highlight weighted metering.