Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
eh, yeah? exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ty7OMVplMQ

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Twitter tells me that Jake Shields did something thread worthy today but i can't find it. Anyone know?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

CommonShore posted:

Twitter tells me that Jake Shields did something thread worthy today but i can't find it. Anyone know?

surprised it wasnt something about how antifa are the real fascist again

https://twitter.com/cagepotatomma/status/1333932918150926336?s=19

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That's like a 4 on the Bristol scale right there

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

LobsterMobster posted:

surprised it wasnt something about how antifa are the real fascist again

https://twitter.com/cagepotatomma/status/1333932918150926336?s=19

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

02-6611-0142-1
Sep 30, 2004

does he mean ‘women’?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
"I, Tito Oritz, do sollily swear"

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF/status/1336305541585387523

"Once again, I gotta say I am very thankful for the donors that have given me the opportunity by the support I give, have been given by Huntington Beach"

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF/status/1336306376344100866

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Horrible person

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

I need something stronger.

Some content:

https://twitter.com/jakepaul/status/1338928886218772481?s=21

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

As much as I hate Dillion or Conor, either one of the would gently caress UP either Paul brother. I get that they both have combat sports and grappling training(and wrestling experience), but they’re loving with people on a whole ‘nother level.

I know it’s all for a payday, though, and I’m here for it

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

If they actually threw down the fight would be another one of those "is there any possibility they can both lose?" scenarios.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

butros posted:

If they actually threw down the fight would be another one of those "is there any possibility they can both lose?" scenarios.

I can't believe they've found someone who would make me want to root for Dillon Dannis to break the arm of and not stop the fight and yet...

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Dec 16, 2020

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Mekchu posted:

I can't believe they've found someone who would make me want to root for Dillon Dannis to break the arm of and not stop the fight and yet...

02-6611-0142-1
Sep 30, 2004

It's such a self-own to get mad about being fact checked.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

02-6611-0142-1 posted:

It's such a self-own to get mad about being fact checked.

lol

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

He’s the humble lion

artism
Nov 22, 2011

PSP: Instagram employee you are a clown and a coward

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF/status/1346547486328963072

There should be a "every post must contain a social media link" rule to this thread, like how some of the PYF image threads are.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Fozzy The Bear posted:

There should be a "every post must contain a social media link" rule to this thread, like how some of the PYF image threads are.

Nah.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wonder what gordon thinks about everything going on

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

omg chael crash posted:

As much as I hate Dillion or Conor, either one of the would gently caress UP either Paul brother. I get that they both have combat sports and grappling training(and wrestling experience), but they’re loving with people on a whole ‘nother level.

I know it’s all for a payday, though, and I’m here for it

Its conor's fault for running into boxing as if it was something he could do well. Now there's precedent for people with some experience fighting people with infinitely more experience and the audience being mystifyingly willing to care

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Nice art Gordon

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Lol

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

gently caress me this is embarrassing on multiple levels

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJ9Jo-yn3jZ/?utm_source=ig_embed

Pat Militech lost his commentating job for going to the Capitol riot

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good. gently caress him.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Fentry posted:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJ9Jo-yn3jZ/?utm_source=ig_embed

Pat Militech lost his commentating job for going to the Capitol riot

an MMAjunkie article had a remark from Ed Soares that was like "we're taking him off for one card"

Meanwhile he was tweeting pics at the rally with people like Gavin MacInness so yeah gently caress him.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
just chilling out with my good friend the founder of a fascist street gang on the cusp of being labelled a domestic terrorist organisation

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

That long-form story about Spencer Fisher reminded me how hosed up the culture of Militich Fighting Systems was back in its heyday. gently caress Pat for a litany of reasons

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

That long-form story about Spencer Fisher reminded me how hosed up the culture of Militich Fighting Systems was back in its heyday. gently caress Pat for a litany of reasons

What, are you saying that trying to knock out someone that has just set foot in your gym to learn and train under you is horrifically cruel?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

They made me feel badly about Tim Sylvia and that's unforgivable imo

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Is there anyone from the SEG era UFC that isn't a complete Turner Diaries psycho?

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"
Did tank abbott ever do anything terrible? Jens Pulver?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Xguard86 posted:

Did tank abbott ever do anything terrible? Jens Pulver?

quote:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jens was horrifically abused as a kid. I think he could do a decent job channeling that emotional stress towards training and not towards like his kids or family. I think maybe he was a bit of a drunkard too but overcame that.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
I read Jens autobiography, nothing truly evil in it I recall. I think he does a lot of twitch streaming

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Pocket Billiards posted:

I read Jens autobiography, nothing truly evil in it I recall. I think he does a lot of twitch streaming

you gotta be a true sociopath to go full matt hughes with your autobiography unless you're on a redemption arc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slightly thread relevant