Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

The grappling thread has been dead for a while due to a GLOBAL PANDEMIC. Do we really need a separate thread for talking about the stupid poo poo Tom DeBlass said?

Yeah, thread wasn't highly active pre-covid either. I don't mind training discussions intermixed with discussion of Renzo's fascism, Gordons dog whistling, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Is there anyone from the SEG era UFC that isn't a complete Turner Diaries psycho?

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
I read Jens autobiography, nothing truly evil in it I recall. I think he does a lot of twitch streaming

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Threads kind of redundant when you have people you know from training on your social media feed.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Someone should eventually make a Tito Ortiz thread or i guess just post it on here about all the city council stuff he's been doing. it's pretty much exactly as dumb as you would imagine

Just follow that twitter Borracha Report or what ever its called

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Going to go on mma.tv forums and read a heap of domestic violence apologetics.