Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Mekchu posted:

I can't believe they've found someone who would make me want to root for Dillon Dannis to break the arm of and not stop the fight and yet...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

That long-form story about Spencer Fisher reminded me how hosed up the culture of Militich Fighting Systems was back in its heyday. gently caress Pat for a litany of reasons

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

They made me feel badly about Tim Sylvia and that's unforgivable imo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Pocket Billiards posted:

I read Jens autobiography, nothing truly evil in it I recall. I think he does a lot of twitch streaming

you gotta be a true sociopath to go full matt hughes with your autobiography unless you're on a redemption arc

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i read forrest griffen's book a decade ago and i remember it being alright and kinda funny ("alright and kinda funny" is the best review i could hope for as a poster)

im pretty sure that's the only mma book I've read. a buddy loaned it to me. i can't imagine trying to actually read hughes' "mid-american psycho" after reading the exerpts every 4 years or so. just thinking of it makes me root for the train every time

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Great social media posts, everyone!

https://twitter.com/BigShotArt1/status/1362150183333621760?s=20

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

Using Tito is way too easy, but my goodness, he cracked the code

https://twitter.com/titoortiz/status/1439350077395333122

yeah, quoting tito as a dumbass is like saying the sun rose this morning, but holy moly

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/titoortiz/status/1444105319638986757?s=19

may god protect those children. they already have 23 chromosomes from tito ortiz

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

As we've been discussing in the Discord, Claressa Shields is fitting in just fine with the MMA crowd

For reference, this is in response to "They made Superman bi-sexual, and I can't have that!"

http://twitter.com/Claressashields/status/1448308650448068616

i was straight as hell until i saw super man kiss another, lesser man on the lips and then i decided to be bi. one day, i may decide to be gay if spider man ties up a buff hunk in his spider webs and tickles him.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

good poo poo. i imagine a polish fella who was born in the early 80s may have a different mindset than that goober

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

remember the mtv show "bully beatdown"? remember when sheilds lost the striking round to a rando? that was fantastic