Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
just chilling out with my good friend the founder of a fascist street gang on the cusp of being labelled a domestic terrorist organisation

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

'political posts' is certainly a way to describe his insane bigotry

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lol gordon saw someone rich and famous face repucussions for minimising the holocaust and this made him really uncomfortable. that said we post in a forum of rules and laws. i don't think it should be a crime for wishing someone would come to the defence of someone who came to the defence of a holocaust apologist.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Mekchu posted:

Its not what this thread is for doing nor should be. Feel free to run to QCS if you're so offended by the thread rule to not poo poo on other goons being enforced though.

lol remember when you set parameters in the grappling thread and then when no one broke them you created this completely necessary thread? are the parameters now 'do not advocate for bigots to be defended'? what are you asking of me?!?! lighten up you dweeb.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

by the way i am posting ironically because you are a humourless weeny of a person and antagonising your iron fisted approach to making sure defenders of giant bigots have space to be themselves is funny

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

defending a bigot because he's good at jiujitsu is bad. have at me, normal moderator. this thread is not for such divisive views.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

irony cannot exist in consecutive posts. it is known. the man is mad.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Mekchu posted:

OMG Chael and I already spoke about it

lol at this especially though. your moron rear end messaging someone saying 'now i've been quite clear about how bigot defenders are to be treated on these forums' is a loving amazing mental picture.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

mad post so the mod doesn't have to do any self reflection and can convince himself that i am steaming

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

frankly i'm glad i have a space in which i can post that this is a bad thing to say

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

TheKingslayer posted:

I was gonna post about just how stupid that was but... nah.

It's actually pretty clever. Tito might be their best.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

cool child abuse, tito

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i think he means being a state capitalist and that he knows the difference between that and communism

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

weird that this is how i became a fan of jan blachowicz

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i guarantee that lady has hormones more in line with fair competition than mr. mystery gyno

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I'd have probably used the twin brother defense if there was just tons of photos available. Live and learn.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

somebody get kevin a parenting book before he defuses a tantrum with a check hook

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

Jon Fitch threatend to beat up a paraplegic, so yeah, shouldn't be too hard

But Jon, if he's already down, where will you take him?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

pretty good holiday riff from cerrone. he wants to hurt the sex trafficker while simultaneously treating him as a joke which i think is the right energy to put towards people like that.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

what's the context of that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

both guys are turd-brains and are desperately trying to be worse than each other

Igh. Cool.