Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

ICHIBAHN posted:

thread going great thanks

You don't have to participate if you don't want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

chaleski posted:

That rules, I thought about checking it out second-hand (gently caress giving him money) to see for myself but I probably got better uses for my time and money

You know Hughes sucks when he makes you feel bad for Tim Silvia

I got a copy from a friend back when we were trading terrible MMA biographies back and forth.

If you want anything scanned from it, or if you want me to send it to you, lmk. I recently dug most of my books out of storage so I know where it is.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

district of thizz posted:

Ugh, that sucks to hear. I had been unfollowing a number of MMA / BJJ people for the same crap. The one bastion of non-idiocy in all that has been Stephan Kesting.

That’s good to hear. A long time ago, he was releasing a BJJ instructional DVD box set, and between the time I signed up for a copy and when the payment came due, I’d lost my job and couldn’t afford it anymore. He sent me the DVDs anyway, and sent an encouraging email along with them.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
What’s she getting at? That gambling should be taxed and that revenue given to the athletes being wagered on? :psyduck:

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
Even crypto exchange companies pay their employees in fiat currency.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
I don’t see any problem with having a drill press. I’ve got dibs on a nice one if my dad ever decomms his wood shop.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

CommonShore posted:

Ali Abdel Aziz bullshit

There it is.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
Once a rat, always a rat. Dudes don’t get their clients paid by dictators without connections.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

LobsterMobster posted:

geopolitical expert sean "i really want to murder someone" strickland chimes in

https://twitter.com/SStricklandMMA/status/1497032673935593477

Jan's clapback owns, tho.

https://twitter.com/JanBlachowicz/status/1498206887086632962?s=20&t=TEe87soCzOhJNxIGCjs6Ow

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
An alleged journalist signal boosted Epoch Times. Opinions aside, that shows questionable judgement.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

Seconding, this is a pro-read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
The second best part of that Masvidal KO is knowing he's also a shithead, and that this happens to him later.