Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Gordon Ryan is a dumb nazi poo poo head and so is Renzo and John Danaher and if you give them page views or money, you’re enabling their racist message

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

She got pissy with someone on Twitter about their pronouns, and then doubled down and made fun of trans folk in her bio. She’s a full blown scumbag

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

As much as I hate Dillion or Conor, either one of the would gently caress UP either Paul brother. I get that they both have combat sports and grappling training(and wrestling experience), but they’re loving with people on a whole ‘nother level.

I know it’s all for a payday, though, and I’m here for it

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Our boy Gordo is parroting the “canceldisney+” hashtag which rules

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I wish Yuns was here to defend his racist, nazi rear end again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Some goon did, like, a book report on his book. Lobster, maybe? I don’t remember much but I’m sure it was wacky

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Oh get lost — I think this thread works as a catch all “look at these awful, idiot fighters and their fan clubs”

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Back from the dead, but Jake Shields continues to be a scumbag and an awful, awful bigot

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Aren’t you?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/RenzoGracieBJJ/status/1473011663511171074?s=20

That’s the good stuff right there

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I’m sure SOMEONE would like to defend him…

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

How does it just keep getting better and better

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

02-6611-0142-1 posted:

I wonder how Jeff Monson is doing but I am literally too scared to check his social media because I might not like what I see

You DO NOT want to know

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

But your thinking is correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Well, being mad that the soldier is losing their job over not taking the shot is still anti-vax in this case.

I’m a former Marine and I’ve been pumped full of all different kinds of dumb things, it’s fine