Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

tao of lmao posted:

I clearly do not read enough threads in psp. There’s a fresh meltie around every corner.

Marching Powder has been melting down over this thread for months now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Marching Powder posted:

i guarantee that lady has hormones more in line with fair competition than mr. mystery gyno

She also won only that race and did not win any of the rest of her races even the ones everyone said she should win. An cisgender woman, meanwhile, won 6 different titles the same day.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

When I was in the navy I was given actual experimental vaccines (anthrax and smallpox) without my consent. The smallpox vaccine was a part of the dryvaxx trial, and we were literally not told about it. They said get the shots or get administratively separated. One guy refused the anthrax and was in the process of getting kicked out wheb they stopped giving it everyone because it was loving people up. They lied to us about the why for the smallpox vaccine and the fact that we were getting an experimental vaccine to see if it would cause a runaway immune response that could stop our hearts.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ChrisBTY posted:

Is he trying for the high score in 'most toxic pos on social media' just for the lols or is he planning to run for some kind of public office?

In case you missed it, the right wing is gearing up to genocide trans people. FL is working on passing laws simultaneously that make being trans around a kid a child sex crime, that child sex crimes can be punished by death, and that they only need 8/12 jurors to sentence them.

Jake Shields isn't even off into far right q-anon stuff. His opinions are a lot of bog standard republican platforms at the moment. I know people personally who are fed nothing but right wing propaganda who have fully consumed this hate and repeat it without hesitation.