Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gatts posted:

The entire NFL will come down with Covid and the superbowl is going to be the Bengals vs whatever NFC East team makes it.

Bama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
A practice squad WR.

You know how sometimes baseball teams have to have, like, the shortstop pitch?

This is like calling up the shortstop from the AAA team to be the starting pitcher.

I look forward to seeing how the Saints manage to lose this game.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
He's just gonna sling it around, backyard football, 400 yards 5 total TDs

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Stripped of a draft pick!? The gently caress? Andy Reid's not even wearing a mask for gently caress's sake

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

pmchem posted:

here's the good stuff:

#1 seed Browns
5-11 Cowboys are in
two AFC East teams not named the Patriots are in
Detroit is in

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/mac...8~2~401220265~2

Projecting the Saints to go 2-3 down the stretch? I think Brees is coming back fairly soon

Edit: Green Bay is going to go 1-4 for the last 5 games? Detroit 5-0? What the gently caress is this projection?

As much as I like the idea of the Bucs not winning another game this season, they play the Falcons twice in the last 4 games

Oh I see the "playoff machine" is not like a 538-style projection, you just fed all this poo poo into it yourself.

PostNouveau fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Dec 1, 2020

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

pmchem posted:

sir I think you are not quite clear on god's intended purpose for the espn playoff machine

Yeah, I figured that out eventually. Garbage in, garbage out!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

GD_American posted:

Is 5-11 the lowest mathematical record to win a division? Could a 4 win team do it?

A 0-0-16 team could do it now

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's a team with a .500 record and nothing really too exciting. A .3125 team (5-11) and now you're cooking with gas.

How about the whole division ties all its games and loses every other game. 4 teams that are 0-10-6, one of them gets to be the division champ.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
It's primetime somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

BigBallChunkyTime posted: