Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
Has Royce Freeman ever played QB at any level of football?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

Id rather have Ryan leaf than Carson wentz

Why were the MNF announcers blaming literally everyone else on the entire team for Wentz being lovely tonight? It was uncanny.

Reminded me a bit of the Bucs / Chiefs game yesterday where the announcers were blaming the WRs for poor route running instead of Brady's inability to throw an accurate deep ball for the offense's issues.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I hope Big Ben gets Rona

Big Ben's immune system is going to be like, "no, I don't want this," and the rona will be like, "no, it's ok" and then do its thing.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

What? They were making GBS threads all over his throws in the second half.

They spent a lot of time making GBS threads on his WRs and bemoaning the fact that he had nothing around him :shrug:

I thought they were going out of their way to make a lot of excuses for him, but that could be confirmation bias speaking. They were blaming some of his poo poo throws on his WRs not being fast enough.

il serpente cosmico fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Dec 1, 2020

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Wasn't the problem with one staffer being an idiot? The whole "you didn't follow protocols!" thing seems pretty dumb. The NFL should have extended the season from the get-go. Set multiple bye weeks, or a two week rescheduling buffer at the end of the season. Why wouldn't you take these precautions? With preseason cancelled, they could have even started the season a week or two early to compensate.