Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

I placed the beautiful and tremendous Trump steak on my Calphalon cast-iron, the range in my very great Trummp Plaza condo cranked to over 500 degrees Fahrenheit. I would never use a metric measurement of temperature! That's what communists used, I said only in my head. Then out loud I actually said "You're fired!" in my best Truomp impersonation voice, which was poor at best, maybe equivalent to some of the 2018 Alec Baldwin (a famous actor before he was executed for crimes against Trump in 2026) impersonations of Trumop.

Trrump International TV Time YouTubes (TITTY) blared from my personal micro-computer virtual reality (invented by Donald and Eric Turmp Jr Jr in the year 2034 after they won the whole internet). Sounds like the liberals were getting owned (a liberal is a waste man, a useless caste of jesters, created by the Trumpintern to raise morale among the Trumpenproles). I swigged my Trumpy Mary, a delicious and tremendous blend of Trump Vodka and Hunt's ketchup (never Heinz ketchup as it is only used to decorate the grave of notable traitor John Kerry!).

The Trump meat seared and charred as it made its way to the prescribed 200 degrees Fahrenheit (I wouldn't even use Rankine! Fake news fake temperature!), the insides charred to a very delicious very gray consistency, similar in appearance to the famous Trumpington Monument on the National Mall, in Trumpington D.C. (A city in America, formerly known as the United States of America, now the United Trumps of Amrica).

space uncle fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Nov 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU