Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K9
May 6, 2007

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, President Doanld Terumpo was to remember that distant afternoon when he finally became president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K9
May 6, 2007

Joe found himself alone at last and sighed as he took his seat at the Resolute Desk. He reflected that there were no corners in the office in which to hide. I got rid of trumble at last, unless he's hiding behind the curtains, like ex FBI director Jim Comey, mused the new president. He pressed the red button on the desk, thinking to order himself a coke, or shall I send someone out to get me a macdonalds happy meal? a fish sandwich would be delightful!. biden's mood was instantly soured as he glanced at the new computer monitor installed only that morning. obviously a parting jest by one of the previous administration - the screen showed a full face shot of the room's previous occupant. creepy sack of poo poo, he snarled. but contempt turned to horror as he realised, his monitor was not turned on and he was looking at his own reflection! fuckin chomo prick he chuckled