Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
I awoke, a disgusting smell was the first sensation of the waking world assaulting me. I still hadn't mustered enough energy to open my eyelids, i tried but failed, my energy was approaching Jeb levels and they still wouldn't let me ride the golf cart inside the Whitehouse. Sad.
My god the smell, it's overwhelming. I weakly fumble for my phone with my hands but the sheets are slippery and moist, chunks of God knows what flopping around as i tumble. I gather my energy and manage to roll to the side, the pain barely registers as my body hits the floor with a wet *splunk*. That might have been my wettest splunk yet, from the standpoint of splunking.

I hear hurried footsteps and the door burst open.

"Sir are you alright sir?!"

I recognize the voice, i've heard it before. I manage a weak "Sailor?"

"No sir it's Dan, Dan Bongino."

Ah yes, Dan. Good old loyal Dan. I muster all my strength and force my eyes open, i'm laying face down on the floor. The carpet reeks of unspeakable things, large brownish stains everywhere.

"What is happening Dan" i mumble, the fabric of the carpet stroking my lips, filling my mouth with the taste of putrefaction.

"Sir it appears someone has soiled your bed....again, I gotta say it's worse than usual sir"

Again with this, the most sophisticated security system in the world and more bodyguards than there are doors in the Whitehouse but still, these nightly torments are heaped upon me. With increasing regularity no less.

"Go get the shower gurney,...and find my phone"

And the person who did this i think to myself, whoever is responsible for the nightly visist has been beyond the grasp of the DHS for far too long, but they assure me they are closing in on the culprit. And he will face my wrath, a 1000 times greater in magnitude.
More footsteps, more people. They lift me up on the gurney, put my phone in my hand and roll me away. The phone in my hand lending it's energy to mine, i can feel it course through my arm filling me up with it's vital essence. Time slows, my brainpower increasing with every passing moment. My body is ready, my fingers twitching. Tweet time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU