Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I took out a fresh slice of Papa John's pizza, cheese, his favorite flavor, from the box and placed it on my plate. A clean fork and knife were needed for this. I sliced off a good piece of pizza, chewed it four times - the number of years he was president - and swallowed happily. "Tremendous," I said out loud, one of his favorite adjectives and now one of mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

boethius posted:

"So Presidential!" I muttered as I carefully walked down the ramp to the replica Presidential Bunker. I marveled at the level of detail, McDonalds wrappers strewn on the floor, FOX news on the TV, a flop-sweat covered Rudy Guiliani on loop like a fly frozen in amber. I felt like the Bunker Bitch himself.

What was I supposed to notice here? Think, B0g1ng0 (my handle for the group of Trummers I hang with). The Russia Hoax? The Election Hoax?

There! I spotted some letters carved into the large wooden conference table where he'd do his presidential work signing papers with his beautiful autograph - urtenhniebdlptpaoalrlyihmleasi. Must be some sort of code. I quickly ran through my knowledge of the various illegal activities Trump had uncovered during his presidency. Aha! Hunter Biden Laptop Hillary Emails. That was it! Hunter Biden's laptop must have Hillary's emails!