Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Who leaked and published the book of c-spam under the name Ready Player TRUMM

:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

cumshitter posted:

I hit pause on my wired controller for the SNES Mini replica of the original SNES Mini that I'd picked up at a popup GameStop revival store and looked over at my naked IvankaBot.

"I'm getting bored of MarioKart. Want to gently caress?" As if it was a question. My IvankaBot smiled sexily at me and began walking toward my bedroom. I pulled off my cosplay Kingdom Heart cargo shorts, nearly tripping on the straps as I made my way toward my Kitt shaped bed. I paused in the doorway, my erect penis bobbing up and down excitedly like a McDonaldland Frykid and said,

"I sleep in a racing car, do you?"

"I sleep in a big bed with my huge dicked owner," replied the IvankaBot. We laughed together, as I had trained her to do, and then I sauntered over thrust my throbbing manhood into her pleasure receptacle. "Me love you long time," from the classic film Apocalypse now, emanated from her sweet lips.

I laid down next to the IvankaBot after several moments of passion and turned toward her, "Do you know Scott Pruitt?"

"No, tell me more," she replied.

"He was Trump's first head of the EPA. Really weird guy. Built a silence bubble in his office, got ran out on corruption. He even tried to get a free used mattress from one of Trump's hotels. And this mattress?" I paused so the IvankaBot could look down and take in the sheetless mattress. The pause was for me and my amusement; an IvankaBot had enough processing power to watch back to back marathons of Lord of the Rings followed by Planet of the Apes and all its sequels in a microsecond. "This mattress is a perfect replica of Pruitt's."

"That's impressive," replied the IvankaBot. I told her about how I'd picked it up at a popup revival of a Spencer's Gifts run by some Trumpheads. She stared at me, expressing interest as I told her how I had managed to snag the last one of a limited 10 edition run.

"Do you know how they explained how Scrooge McDuck was part of the Klondike gold rush but still alive and only visibly 60+ in the 2010's in the Ducktale's reboot?"

"No, tell me more," she replied. The perfect woman.

lmao