Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Pepe frog, based Trump, lib tears, it was all so boring. Don looked up from his phone to Roger.

“Please tell me we can get on top of this, Roger. We need something that says big. Something that says Trump.”

Roger nodded eagerly. “Do you remember Hillary’s emails, mister president?” If he had taken his pills earlier, the last phrase would have made him turgid.

Donald nodded, like a cat bobbing its head to raw chicken being waved up and down in its face. “Yes, yes, like that. Benghazi. 9/11. Muslims. Something to remember.”

Roger touched his back instinctively. He always did this when he had an idea that he knew would truly honor the memory of Dick.

“We have some contacts on the anonymous boards. The meme ones. The ones that helped elect you.”

Donald continued to nod, stopping to sit from the exertion. “Yes, yes. They were some huge supporters. I know many of them.”

Roger stopped, ready to explain, then corrected himself. One of his back molars would have to be replaced in a few years from the grinding that occurred every time he had to do this. “Well, Mister President...well, yes. We have someone who can use the memes to tell everyone how Hillary and the democrats are eating and molesting children.”

“They are?” said Trump, with genuine surprise but all the disgust of someone picking a hair out of their mouth.

“Well...yes, yes they are. But you can’t tell people. my man on the inside will spread the truth.”

Trump nodded again, enjoying the movement. “Piss tape, central casting, McDonald’s, it’s marginal.”

“Yes sir, mister president.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU