Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Finally, the last caller at the presidential Christmas phone bank.

Before the child could answer whether he still believed in Christmas, I asked if he got any calls from those fake CNN pollsters. “Tell Don Lemon he’s the biggest idiot on tv and a know-it-all, like that Steve Urkle from the tv show Family Matters!” I said and hung up the Obamaphone Omarosa handed me after the first few calls. Omarosa isn't the only one with an Obamaphone; many such cases actually, and the press never talks about how I came up with that long before the last people that were in here. They have me use the Obamaphone a lot. I sent jared to get a Billy Cosby DVD for me to sign and send to the kid, I’m one of the best presidents for black America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU