Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

I looked over the sigils carved in the locked door. Five sigils. Man. Woman. Person. Camera. TV. Didn't take an Elite Strike Force to solve this one!

"Nice Try, Trumm" I said, mostly to myself, flashing a smug smile as I did my best to grope the Woman's crotch. "When you're a Deplorable, they let you do it."

The door slid open.

boethius fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Nov 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

"So Presidential!" I muttered as I carefully walked down the ramp to the replica Presidential Bunker. I marveled at the level of detail, McDonalds wrappers strewn on the floor, FOX news on the TV, a flop-sweat covered Rudy Guiliani on loop like a fly frozen in amber. I felt like the Bunker Bitch himself.

What was I supposed to notice here? Think, B0g1ng0 (my handle for the group of Trummers I hang with). The Russia Hoax? The Election Hoax?

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Like all my fellow Trumpers, I spent most of my days watching recordings of FOX News & Infowars from 2015-2022. I knew them all, Steve, Sean, Tucker. I could almost recite word for word some their "hot takes" on things, things that amazingly turned out to be completely accurate in the dystopic world of 2069. My world.

Searching for "The Plan" was something to that gave my life meaning, meaning that Universal Basic Income just couldn't provide. I scowled at a picture of a smiling Stacy Abrams as I hoisted myself into the cab of my big rig (exactly the same as the one Trump used when welcoming truckers to the White House).