Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
To enter into my man cave (aka my "covfefe room" named after a hilarious SNL skit from the early 2000's) I had to type into the keypad a forbidden word, which was the name of an important orange demigod. This Incredible Hulk or a man, a super hero named after a famous 2008 Ed Norton documentary about a scientist that eats a radioactive bug or something, was a US president whose true name is lost to the aethers. Luckily, I knew how to read ancient computer forums code. Doing this was like defeating the evil dinosaur Bowser found at the end of every Super Mario Brothers game, which was a game series started by the hermit-man Notch -- yes the same revered Supreme Court Justice who found that all meat-space procreation is illegal.

I found the god-man's name entirely by accident while looking up the phrase "10 inch taint" through the Library Of Congress archives. Back then IRL taints were small, which made autofellatio difficult, but not as difficult as level 4-1 of Ninja Gaiden for the 8-bit NES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU