Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

I snuck a glance (not creepily) at the screen of her iPhone 22 as she scrolled through the the popular social media application (or "app" for short) formerly known as Twitter (now TWTR 3.0).

A "like" for a video tweeted out by Sarah Cooper, the sassy, lipsyncing comedian whose incisive mockery of President Trump continues unrelentingly, even now, 40 years after his presidency. A "retweet" for a comment made by the still-active satirical account "Mike Pence's Fly", based off of the fly that landed on Vice President Mike Pence's head during the 2020 Vice Presidential Debate (the actual fly is now in a museum).

Then I caught her username - 'covfefeminist', a portmanteau of "covfefe". a notorious Trump Twitter typo (he was attempting to spell 'coverage'), and "feminist", a term I recognized only vaguely, but enough to know was probably clever. This was a woman after my own taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU