Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
I descended down the beautiful escalator and saw the McDonald's. According to the Q reddit post on my phone, the McDonald's was were the E-mails were located. Of course Chelsey had put them there. In working with the Scotland wind-power administrator, they put the E-mails in the one place nobody would think to look. Pokemon-go-to-the-polls was Hillary's rally call in 2016 right after McDonald put out Pokemon toys.

When I stepped off the Escalator, the kneeling football players snapped to attention. As a formality one of them injected chip into my skin, but the chip didn't take because I took my hydroxychloroquine pills. I was then allowed to go into the McDonald's, a maze of greatest corridors you have ever seen, no really the corridors were amazing, like nobody has ever seen before. Eventually I reached the McDonald's freezers with boxes of burgers, each with a number written on front with a sharpie.

There it was, burger number 306, the biggest number anybody has ever won in the electoral college, a landslide, the silent majority will manifest.

I just stood there for 2,016 seconds, reminding myself to M.A.G.A. Then grabbed the burger's locks by its pussy. No self-respecting Trummer would ever forget how to grab the lock. I could do what ever I wanted....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU