Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Y'all haven't even posted the piss poor attempt at being inclusive to non-binary people

https://twitter.com/CommisarE/status/1331364890930384897

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Randarkman posted:

Wait. I've actually read Ready Player One. This isn't in there I'm pretty sure, because the character in that is obsessed with the possiiblity that his love interest might be a dude (and grossed out by it). Did a sequel actually come out?

Did you think this thread was a creative writing exercise?

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

But it's not even just that - it's also just the first line of wikipedia articles describing what those things are. FOR MOST THINGS REFERENCED.

Like if you took out the bulk of the needless references and just literal text on the page being "this thing is like this" the first book would be about 25 pages long.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Stunt_enby posted:

THIS IS NOT loving REAL HOLY poo poo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH STRAIGHT PEOPLE

Stare into my dead lifeless eyes as I hamfistedly paint a brush of inclusion for non-binaries by only mentioning the only way they're important and its through sex. have you guys had sex? i've had all types of sex

look at my cool jacket it's the basis for pages 38 - 46 of the first book lolol epic!