Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
I can't tell which excerpts in this thread are real and which are a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Strategic Tea posted:

Even fuckin star citizen whales are universally married, I'm sure this guy is.

Humans can learn to tolerate basically anything :smith:

Actually you will find that most of their spouses are equally awful for one reason or another. They complete each other.

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

Ernst Cline's second book Armada (though almost certainly written before Ready Player One and he just pulled it out of a drawer) is straight up the Last Starfighter but jam packed with 80s references.

someone told me a character in Armada explicitly says "Wow this is exactly like the movie The Last Starfighter!"