Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm so horned up from reading this thread and remembering things I've seen before that I don't even care what's real!
Wow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can you tell me at what point Somic the Hammed Hog joins battle and brings it in with all his friends to make it the best birthday ever?
I can't wait.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Son of Rodney posted:

idgaf about goon consensus, the movie was entertaining and the idea of a super anti social nerd creating a game on the only thing important to him, his nerd hobbies, and an entire cult of people learning all about it to get his wealth is pretty funny and plausible

Too bad the author actually was the super nerd. Not going to read the second one though.

Literally none of this is true or a good opinion.

e:. I just... Can't get over how terrible, stupid, and wrong this post is on every level. Ugh.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Nov 25, 2020

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This summer

You'll believe

That my dead gay anime son

CAN

Bust the Krust

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Since this dude owns the whole simulation thing why doesn't he just say 'no' to whatever issue he's got

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Captain Picard turned in his captains chair to look at me, the Notauthor. His huge jugs bobbling under his Mega Milk T.
"You have huge tits captain" I said.
"Yes I do." He said back. "...and you've always been my...REAL #1."
I could not believe this. But it was what he said so then I did believe it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When I entered the next room I could not believe what I was seeing but it was there in front of me so then I did believe it again.
What it was was Mario and Luigi from the videogames that were very popular so long ago. I knew this because I know about popular video games and the characters Mario and Luigi who are in some of them.
What I did not expect to see was Luigi really sucking on Mario's penis like that! This had not happened in the Mario and Luigi games that I had read and seen so much about myself personally as one who recognized them.
When Mario saw me he said "IT'SA ME, MAAARIO" in his hilarious high pitched voice, which is what I expected because that is how Mario talks and that is one of his popular catch phrases.
Luigi stopped sucking on his weiner. I said "Wow Super Mario, that's great." I had wanted to say "That's Super" but saying "Wow Super Mario that's Super" sounds bad and I didn't want to upset Super Mario or Luigi from the hit video game franchise from Nintendo.
"Mr. Mario can I have the magic item I need?" "Yes" Said Super Mario and then gave me it. Then Luigi went back to sucking on his weird looking dick. "ha HA!" chortled Mario. "Thank you Mario" I said and then left.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

Still reeling from losing my virginity.

We all are... we all are.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I like the fact that this future virtual estates 'huge' garage holds an entire 4 cars.

Wow. Palatial.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wade could barely contain his aching pokeballs. Aunt Jemima's lips had barely locked around his tiny dong when the kool-aid man broke through the wall, and, behind him, at a full boil, was Uncle Ben. Wade knew it would be on in a hot-minute(rice).

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I genuinely cannot tell what is a real excerpt and what is not.

I have a high school classmate that I exchange emails with occasionally (I wouldn't quite call him a friend) who is very excited that Ready Player Two is coming out. I can forgive him some, I guess, because he's literally a shut-in due to a slow moving ALS sort of illness and is probably the sort of person who would really enjoy the OASIS, but I think we're about to have a discussion about the portrayal of female characters.

Ok well the rest of us were joking around.

So.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Who What Now posted:

The science of sex and sexuality is legit field with many contributors.

Me, mostly

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He was a level 9000 super saiyan piss pig now and nothing could stop his Atari fueled lust for pepperoni pizza, just like his huge hogged Ninja Turtle avatar demanded on FOX NFL Sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hulk Hogan and the Undertaker from the WWE carried Wario to the precipice of Mt. Doom carrying the magic item.
No I said.
I sprinted toward them with Sonics spandex suit encasing every crease of me fully. "Gotta go fast..." I mouthed as I stole the item.
But it was too late. Cheetaro, from Thundercats, pounced on me. It was too late.
"It's too late." Said Cheetaro.
And with WonderWoman's lasso, bound me and threw me onto a train bound for hell on earth.
It was the camp from Schindler's List. And only my SpiderMan suit stayed red amongst the grey, white, and black. Truly, Ernest had Gone To Camp.