Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i was a huge fan of the scene where freddy kruger gives wolverine a handjob while aragorn watches in the corner and "stayin alive" is playing in the background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Slotducks posted:

Y'all haven't even posted the piss poor attempt at being inclusive to non-binary people

https://twitter.com/CommisarE/status/1331364890930384897
There is a whole lot going on in that regarding trans and stuff that I can't articulate so I'm just going to quote the stand out sentence of "all different kinds if sex".

All different kinds of sex.

You love to hate it, it's like he's reading off an instruction manual.

You know, all different kinds of sex. Nothing surprises me. I know all the kinds of sex.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the part where herbie gets hosed by bumblebee was weird