Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

turbocake posted:

Sounds like you'd like to listen to the 372 pages we'll never get back podcast where rifftrax hosts reads and suffers through this awful awful book. Starts at episode zero.

This is seriously great and entertaining. They just loving tear the book to shreds..

Looking forward to more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

372 Pages is already on this poo poo. First episode just launched.

Blessed Friday

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

Elderbean posted:

Hydrogen has one proton, right? Shouldn't you be knocking protons off multiple atoms?

This person deserves death

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

Jim Long-un posted:

my ex read effectively zero books and one of the exceptions was RP1 which she claimed was one of the coolest books she'd ever read and that I'd probably like it because videogames. then she started to describe the premise to me and since she was my gf at the time I didn't tell her that whole diatribe made her sound like a complete dumbass but, it made her sound like a complete dumbass. anyway I broke up with her rear end by grabbing her tail and spinning around like Super Mario 64 and then after launching her into the air Dante and I went into Devil Trigger mode and air comboed her before I shoved a Bob-omb in her pussy and the resulting explosion blasted her off into the skybox like in Super Smash Bros

woah hey you should write a book about this cool poo poo

was a rush song playing in the background?