Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

BrianBoitano posted:

All I want for Christmas is this spec :swoon:

Buddy, literally every Negroni is 1oz vermouth, 1oz Campari, 1oz spirit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Cheese Thief posted:

I've heard of Door Dash, I put it on my phone and will give it a try next time.

My truck is in the shop. Would it be weird to get an uber to the grocery store, and upon my return home put a lot of grocery bags in the back of the car? How do people without vehicles get groceries

That’s not weird at all. Just go to the store and buy some bread and sandwich fixings dude. You could probably get everything you need at a gas station if you had to.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
I have this grater and it’s fantastic, keeps things tidy and mine has a lid so you can grate your cheese, swap the lid and pop it right into the fridge.

Cheese Grater Storage Container, 2 in 1 Multifunction Vegetables Chopper, Easily Shredded the Food into Neat Fine Strip https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LPDTG6S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_f8b8FbEREHHS2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1