Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

How Wonderful! posted:

I think the chili is just perfect. I love Cincinatti chili and I always start to want to make it all the time around this time of year.

Got a good recipe for Cincinnati Chili, always wanted to try it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

So we had a couple pumpkins lying around and my mom carved them up(after cleaning out the gross parts and cooking up some seeds) and baked them in the oven then had me remove the flesh from the skin and then pulverize them in a blender, so now we have what's probably at least a quart or so of pureed pumpkin, what are some things that could be done with this?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Cheese Thief posted:

I've heard of Door Dash, I put it on my phone and will give it a try next time.

My truck is in the shop. Would it be weird to get an uber to the grocery store, and upon my return home put a lot of grocery bags in the back of the car? How do people without vehicles get groceries

Nah I've taken Ubers plenty of times after going to the Grocery Store if I walked there and had gotten a lot of crap(especially when I'm staying at my dad's house as his place is up on a hill)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Goon friends, I need more eggplant options. Our plants have been crazy productive this year, and it's not ending. I've given away baskets full. I've made all the fish fragrant eggplant I can stand. I am baba ghanoushed. I want no more parmesan in my life. Curried out. Help me please come up with some more things to do with this crazy over-abundance. Especially stew type things that are on the lower effort side.

This shot is from this morning - 12 eggplants. I'm getting this every two days.

Can one make pickles or kimchi(or whatever form of preserving vegetables you prefer) from Eggplant cause that might be an avenue to go down

Also got my own question for the thread, my aunt just gave me and my mom one of those Ninja brand air fryer ovens after using it literally once(which my mom believes she did solely to justify giving it to her as a "used" item), anything especially interesting I can do with one of these things?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

VelociBacon posted:

Reheat pizza extremely well, do wings and potatoes and stuff, I put eggs in ramakins for breakfast sandwiches, stuff like that.

I get frozen chicken cordon bleu from the grocery store and they get done perfectly in about 10 min with the air fryer at 350f. It's super convenient.

I had to find one of these in diablo 2 act 3 I think.

Yeah I used it earlier to make some frozen taquitos and the instructions were definitely telling the truth that you should adjust both temperatures and cooking times downwards when using it, cause they came out just a tad burnt, not enough to make them inedible but they were definitely drier than they should have been(also it made an absolute mess of the fry basket as I was an idiot and forgot to spray it with some Pam before using it so it got a bunch of burnt cheese stuck to it)

Still once I get the hang of it should be most useful