Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Lmao that a runescape intern went to Frontier. Makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Fashionscape is alive and well.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Lmao i'll give you the 470m i have if you want to sell it for pennies

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

NWO posted:

I've no idea why I have the urge to play this again. I started in 2001, quit in 2007 and have just logged into RS3 and I have no idea what's going on. Why is everybody so colourful? Why do I have a hot bar?

It's so overwhelming that I have no idea what to do - I have a level 95 with 1,300 total. Absolutely no money. (I sold my rares in late 2018 for actual real life moolah, looking at prices, I should've waited)

Can anybody recommend a course of action, should I start a certain quest line, should I skill for some cash?

Archaeology kinda prints money, as does div at high levels. I think bossing is the best active gp/hr.

Also get in discord, thread is dead-ish.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Ugh, I'm playing again. In discord as "the business bitch"