Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

PurpleXVI posted:

Does the hard skin even still do anything once you've got that much prot from the Earth magic? I remember it has some diminishing returns going on.

it absolutely does its just flat +5 natural prot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

death pwns.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

Kobal2 posted:

Wait, what ? Man, gently caress this game. There's always twelve more things I didn't know :).

its only the supply and income parts i think, still kills same pop

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

Ramc posted:

Blazing fast developments. Spoiler for the game I am talking about with filthincarnate where i am Naba there I get in a good position but do not win because thrones spawned way far away from me generally. Tragic.

Losing? That's a bad strategy, son

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

all combats resolve before routing ya.