Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Well now you know to not gently caress with either Death or Misfortune. Also I've learned to not gently caress with Drain either, and Magic sometimes brings Horrors. And Heat burns down magic labs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Death and Luck is great for the popkill dominions, because it's not like you can get anything else out of there.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

50% is the baseline for an SC to die to a pair of hits to the eyes and / or fatigue. Foreshadowing makes it about 75%.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I believe we are on the next page actually, have a wet fart to push it across the mark.

E: I like to play EA Niflheim with a good hellbless like all blood vitae and all the undying I can stack and pile up sacreds for 20 turns before breaking out in a massive blitzkrieg.

SIGSEGV fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Feb 9, 2021

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

And if you hadn't posted so fast it would have been an even more terrible snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

There are Earth and Nature options to make it happen.