Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

the bitcoin of weed posted:

filthincarnate/turtle here alluded to this already, so I am playing EA Ermor (it's Rome) with this big guy, the chicken titan, as my pretender:

The Great Archon here is a fairly new pretender chassis, added in the last year or so, that as I understand it has to do with the legend of the Demiurge in Gnosticism, or something. I took him as an awake expander because
1) what the hell it's a giant man with a chicken head and snakes for legs,
2) he's got fairly good combat stats and equipment and can expand pretty reliably - that Scourge of Power hits twice every time it attacks!,
3) he's got the Inspirational Researcher trait at +2(!) that gives 2 whole extra research points to every researching mage in the same province, which is a pretty huge boost if you stack your researchers together, and
4) he's got an Alchemist bonus that gives 100% extra gold from the spells that convert Fire and Earth gems into gold. Just a lot going on with this guy that ensures he'll be useful in some fashion at every stage of the game.
but really it's a big chicken man. this is the most important part.

I love seeing what other people do with nations I've played. When I played EA Ermor I did a full imprisoned rainbow bless because their sacred horsemen are so good and ended up winning that one but I can see the value of the extra research this guy gives too. I don't think he existed when I played as them. Interested in seeing how well it expanded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Tuna-Fish posted:

Cast body ethereal, luck and cheat fate on them, and it will take units with normal weapons something like 200 attacks to clear a square full of them. Useful for making walls on the battlefield, at the expense of losing your sanity to the micro.

Until someone casts evocation spells and they die in droves.

GokuGoesSSj69 fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Dec 9, 2020