Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.

Twelve by Pies posted:

And yeah, Tooie had a lot of bullshit like "open three train stations and then use Mumbo to transport a sick dinosaur two worlds over" which took a ton of time and was just tedious. Not being able to finish worlds in one trip hurt too which you mentioned, since every level except one (well two, but you choose which one of the two) in Kazooie can be fully completed on your first trip.

I remember spending a long time in Tooie searching for a way to get up to a ledge with an item in one world, scouring the entire map for a way to get there, only to finally give in and check a walkthrough. I was not happy to find out you get there via a different world entirely. Maybe there was a clue referencing the other world to look in? I can't remember that, only the anger remains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.
After 25 minutes even the game wanted to kill itself...