Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Pretty rich coming from a country that doesn't know how to say pasta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Tea's endless bewildered reciting of "rat-a-tat rap NOT HERE?" might be my favorite thing you guys have ever recorded :allears:

Brutal Garcon posted:

Is it attacking the painting? "not" is crossed out on the painting, not the wall, so the painting says "here".

This makes a whole lot of sense, but I'll admit I didn't think of it myself and maybe never would have.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Cythereal posted:

As much as I like Ocarina and Banjo... I did not like this mod. I enjoyed the LP, but not because of the mod. Everything felt far too big, and on the obnoxious end of difficulty with pixel-perfect platforming, resource scarcity, wonderwing bullshit, and how obtuse a lot of this stuff was. I respect the hell out of the effort that went into making this mod, especially the music, but I don't care for the end result.

Couldn't agree more. The mod is cool as hell and the people responsible deserve a ton of credit, but it looks like actually playing it would be kind of miserable.

Thanks for showing it off, Nat & Tea. It was a fun watch :)