Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
That rendition of the Game Over theme in the shop was precious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I'm guessing the last five notes were somewhere in the training area. Maybe there was a hidden jump pad you couldn't use previously to get you on top of the big pillar in the center or something. I went back and watched that part again, and didn't see anything obvious.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

Most of you seem to be forgetting that there are 100 bananas per Kong in each level, and therefore you need 100 bananas per Kong. Otherwise, there will be bananas that you didn't collect, and that results in uncollected bananas.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

There was also the horizontal door in Gobi's Valley that worked the same way - get the speed boots, hit the switch, waste a few seconds on the cutscene, run up the spiraling pyramid, and then find yourself standing on the closing door with seconds left on the timer.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

Quantum Toast posted:

Anyone else notice that Lost Woods room was the Outset Island forest from Wind Waker? :allears:

I definitely noticed a similarity.