Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I'm one of the few people who actually prefer the first game's note mechanics and am sad they got changed for the sequel and the remake. Maybe it's just nostalgia but for me it definitely made it more of a satisfying achievement to really excel at a world and get that hundo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Sure but that skips over:

Gerudo Valley/Fortress
Kakariko Village/Graveyard/Bottom of Well
Death Mountain Trail/Goron City
Zora's River/Domain/Fountain/Ice Cavern
Lake Hylia/Fishing Pond
Lon Lon Ranch

I'm expecting no Adult Link temple content (since without Ganondorf getting into the Sacred Realm they won't be a factor) and also no Ganon's Castle for the same reason.

I'm prepared to be proved wrong, though!

I'm also very interested to see if there are any boss battles or if it's a pure collectathon.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Quackles posted:

But yeah, I'm looking forward to once you find Mumbo in Castle Town. :allears:

I have a guess as to the transformation: Richard, that lady's dog

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Quackles posted:

And. They'll love it and hate it.

That's my relationship with the OoT Forest Temple anyway

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

White Coke posted:

It's almost certainly attacking the painting. I can't think of anything else that isn't just arbitrary nonsense.

Has to be. Because the wall says "Rat A Tat Rap Not Here" and the painting says "Rat A Tat Rap Here"