Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quiznossubs92
Nov 8, 2010
So I ended up taking the weekend and trying out this hack. I think I'm around 80% done.

There's quite a bit of content, and as others have said the music and writing both really shine. That being said, there are definitely annoyances. It's not especially hard to die on some obstacles, which is absolutely brutal with the resetting note score. Luckily, falling into most bottomless pits doesn't actually kill you, it takes you back to the beginning of a level. Depending on where you were in the level, this can be moderately annoying as levels are usually pretty large. As far as obtuse notes/jiggies go, I've managed to find everything so far, but it's definitely a hunt.

Level design has been pretty good overall too, with one notable exception, though it may just not be my cup of tea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiznossubs92
Nov 8, 2010
I remember hating Gerudo for how many gold feathers it forces you to have, over and over again.