Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I looked up the solution for that waterfall surface on another VLP out of curiosity. Don't know if this fits with the solution posted earlier but...

You can apparently gain some small amount of mileage by walking on the waterfall some steps after doing the talon trot jump without immediately falling down like you'd expect on a waterfall, to get higher than you were doing normally by doing the talon trot jump alone, and then again repeating the same trick walking just a bit after doing a second talon trot jump. I know I probably didn't explain that very well, so if anyone is curious, (and if this is upstaging y'all's LP, let me know and I'll remove it), here's the VLP in question, go to 43:34 for a visual demonstration. Needless to say that he proceeds to continue with the rest of the area after getting access to the door, so if you're worried about spoiling the upcoming area and want to go in fresh, close it out as soon as you're done.

Shitenshi fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jan 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU