Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabbering Idiot
Jun 5, 2013
Hello, hello, Nat and Yorkshire Tea!

I am once again lurking in your thread and have been immensely enjoying this comfort-food of a mod. Echoing sentiments that, between the writing, music and secret areas, Mr. Kurko has done a tremendous job in capturing the spirit of a Banjo Kazooie game, even if sometimes the levels are a bit long or spread out, and the occasional too-obscure puzzle.

Speaking of, I'm commenting to suggest something for the Water Temple Jiggy up that ramp.

It's been a while since I've played either Banjo Kazooie and this is a long shot since I think the modder has mostly avoided using little gameplay quirks as his solutions to things, but I don't think you tried flip-flap jumping onto the ramp and then talon-trotting on landing for the 2nd jump, which I THINK is possible to do? It might get you the extra height you need.

'Course, I might be misremembering if that's a thing and I can't be arsed to check because I'm mostly here to say

GOOD JOB, GUYS, KEEP GOING!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU