Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Is it attacking the painting? "not" is crossed out on the painting, not the wall, so the painting says "here".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Glad I was right, but as I was watching I was hoping it wouldn't work

Procrastine posted:

I noticed the high score in the arcade DK area is 060588, anyone know if that's a reference to something? I assume it's a date but I'm not sure what of.

Given it's older than the game, modder's birthday?

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Not much to say that hasn't been said already.

The Forest Temple was cool for doing genuinely new stuff with the game (and I'm just fond of that kind of mystery thing).

I didn't mind the size of the levels, but then I wasn't the one playing. I also haven't played BK since its original release, so I a) wouldn't be looking to efficiently 100% everything, and b) would probably have been even more annoyed with the romhack pixel-perfect bullshit than you were - especially if that guess about the Water Temple slope is right.

Mostly I'm just impressed by how far N64 hacks have come. I'd be interested to know what sort of tools they used to make this.