Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Visions of Valerie posted:

:chloe:

so how about that local sports team, huh?

Goon Curling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

:barf:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I'd like to point out for the record that TOILET CHAMPS dont need poop knives. Or any fecal tools for that matter. TP/wipes is not considered a tool

But what about the elusive Toilet Rascal?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

PainterofCrap posted:

But what about the elusive Toilet Rascal?

Like a scooter that doubles as a toilet?

Like some kind of pooper scooter?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm watching happy feet for the first time and it's much hornier than I expected for a children's film about penguins

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

also I don't think it was good idea to have robin williams do so many voices

least of all ramon, the stereotypically mexican penguin who is getting a lot of screentime

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

just what every kids movie needs: robin williams singing a parody of "I like big butts" in a mexican accent

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm starting to think this movie is actually a remake of footloose :thunk:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

TIP posted:

I'm starting to think this movie is actually a remake of footloose :thunk:

kids do love footloose

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

drat... ruby was kevin bacon all along

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

TIP posted:

just what every kids movie needs: robin williams singing a parody of "I like big butts" in a mexican accent

what are you talkin about it's a kids movie staple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1xhro-zPuc

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

when i see the tinygays tomorrow i'm gonna ask questions about 80s movies i.e. do you like footloose and is dirty dancing a) romantic b) skeevy as hell

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ok it has definitely diverged from footloose

this is like if kevin bacon got abducted by aliens and taken to their planet at the beginning of the third act

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

this is like if kevin bacon got abducted by aliens and taken to their planet at the beginning of the third act

i have never seen footloose and now i never will :mad:

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
have you seen that video of that scuba diver in antarctica where an orca tries to befriend him by killing a penguin and giving it to him? what are you supposed to do in that situation, i guess the polite thing to do is to eat the penguin

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the movie ends with the penguin leading scientists back to his flock and getting them to all dance and then the scientists show video of it to politicians and they're like "THE PENGUINS ARE TRYING TO TELL US TO STOP FISHING! WE'RE HURTING THE PENGUINS!" and then all the governments of the world argue and say it's impossible and then they go ahead and do it and now there's a giant bounty of fish for the penguins to eat

insane

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

that all happens over the course of like 60 seconds

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

wtf does that have to do with dancing :mad:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ash is sleeping with his eyes open and it's very creepy

I think he's having a dream about playing the drums

https://i.imgur.com/G10iUBx.mp4

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

he sensed he was being watched and woke up

turn on sound to hear the groan ash makes every time he wakes up

https://i.imgur.com/u6N9vsp.mp4

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
ash is a cutie

i had a dog that had really bad nightmares and i go back and forth over if it's good to wake them up, obviously they're relieved to see you but maybe they were working through something important

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

when i see the tinygays tomorrow i'm gonna ask questions about 80s movies i.e. do you like footloose and is dirty dancing a) romantic b) skeevy as hell

100% do this it will be awesome

Big - a 13 yo bangs a grown woman (not sure if this happens, I dont remember the movie)
Ghost - a ghost that fucks

Some other movies to ask about :
Salsa
Fame
Staying Alive
Breakin
Breakin 2

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

i have never seen footloose and now i never will :mad:

I have only seen the end when everyone is dancing at the prom(?) but I was at my friend's house and his family had cable and MTV (!!!!) so I saw some highlights in the video for the title song. Kevin Bacon was furiously drinking beer and angry-dancing. It really opened my eyes to the adult world.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

:kimchi:
Same, little buddy. Same.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Pac and Cheese posted:

have you seen that video of that scuba diver in antarctica where an orca tries to befriend him by killing a penguin and giving it to him? what are you supposed to do in that situation, i guess the polite thing to do is to eat the penguin

Fresh penguin sounds great

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

the movie ends with the penguin leading scientists back to his flock and getting them to all dance and then the scientists show video of it to politicians and they're like "THE PENGUINS ARE TRYING TO TELL US TO STOP FISHING! WE'RE HURTING THE PENGUINS!" and then all the governments of the world argue and say it's impossible and then they go ahead and do it and now there's a giant bounty of fish for the penguins to eat

insane

I saw that move some years ago and I cant for the life of me remember anything about it except it had Hugh Jackman and Nichole Kidman singing dumb songs. I dont remember the songs only I disliked them both. the songs that is.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

wtf does that have to do with dancing :mad:

It is the universal language/language of love

Ask fartknocker

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

Show them Red Dawn so they can learn the basics of guerrilla warfare from Patrick Swayze! Also Aliens cause it’s amazing.

TIP posted:

https://i.imgur.com/u6N9vsp.mp4

:3:

Oreo frequently does this as well, and just makes grunts like that all the time.

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

It is the universal language/language of love

Ask fartknocker

Everyone loves a nice butt. Also boobs.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
gm fam its a mcdonalds morning bless

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

Remember the old styrofoam containers for the pancakes and sausage?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

redshirt posted:

Remember the old styrofoam containers for the pancakes and sausage?

yes! it appears my Mcdonalds is using the tiny fry things for hashbrowns now!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Bagmo cop me a sausage mcmuff w/ egg please

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This is the correct choice :hai:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I hadn't been to a McDonalds (except to use their bathroom while on a long drive) in decades till last year, when out of desperation I got in the drive through line for an iced coffee. The rotating LED menu board was frightening and confusing. I wanted to maybe order an egg and cheese sandwich but I couldn't see it anywhere on the menu and I was too frightened to ask.....

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

Whatever number of hash browns you think you need, order extra.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Pac and Cheese posted:

I remember seeing something about a photographer and a sealion trying to feed his camera and he figured the sealion thought the camera was his mouth

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

bagmo I'll take a sausage biscuit with cheese, please. Do they still have those?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

I will catch up later but I AM IN THE HIGHLANDS

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Ruby Gloom posted:

I will catch up later but I AM IN THE HIGHLANDS

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i got a bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle, and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. and a hash brown. the cats got some of the biscuit cuz its their favorite