Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
ruby flees the battlefield to scrounge around looking for dicks https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7190965405953920299

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
holy poo poo dude lmao how long did the mcdonalds belt take :five:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

this is my favourite thing ever :neckbeard:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

:lol: Barry Dingle

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

It is almost pita and hummus time

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Pac and Cheese posted:

holy poo poo dude lmao how long did the mcdonalds belt take :five:

I believe it's mostly generated image of which TIP is getting extremely talented with since starting a couple of years (maybe one year?) ago

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Pac and Cheese posted:

ruby flees the battlefield to scrounge around looking for dicks https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7190965405953920299

also i would like to address this

i never have to scrounge :heysexy:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hell yeah. Space Ghost Coast to Coast 30th anniversary livestream!

https://www.youtube.com/live/qiheRTcwkc4?feature=shared

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Apr 17, 2024

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I believe it's mostly generated image of which TIP is getting extremely talented with since starting a couple of years (maybe one year?) ago

haha i know, and it's an impressive work of art

Ruby Gloom posted:

also i would like to address this

i never have to scrounge :heysexy:

well look at you with your mountain of dicks

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pac and Cheese posted:

well look at you with your mountain of dicks

And you could have it all
My mountain of dicks

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This hummus is good. So is the pita.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

But now she’s gotta work her way up to the Chili’s belt, her true goal and love.

Of course, if Ruby were ambitious, she could go for the most difficult, most violent, but most respected belt of them all: the Waffle House belt.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

this cat got stuck between two walls in the city i used to live in and :lmao: its face

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

this cat got stuck between two walls in the city i used to live in and :lmao: its face

How I feel today, the image

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Ruby Gloom posted:

boris johnson and margaret thatcher in cat form

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I forgot to post this yesterday because of HELL DAY but here's bagmo's birthday card

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Jesus Christ. I just learned there's a 1966 song lamenting the introduction of the seven digit phone number system.

Edit: it's called They Took Away Our Murray Hills

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

I forgot to post this yesterday because of HELL DAY but here's bagmo's birthday card

that's a fine 22lb turkey right there :hai:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

fartknocker posted:

the Waffle House belt.

i'm crazy but i'm not Waffle House crazy

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I'll be eating at Waffle House tomorrow morning! :neckbeard:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

PainterofCrap posted:

Happy Birthday, Bagmo! Need some Tri-X?

tbh im about to start garage saleing and such to grab as much as I can

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Escape From Noise posted:

Hell yeah. Space Ghost Coast to Coast 30th anniversary livestream!

https://www.youtube.com/live/qiheRTcwkc4?feature=shared

this rules lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ilbsm, you are the best birthday card maker

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

How I feel today, the image

I love this cat

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

i'm crazy but i'm not Waffle House crazy

Yet

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

had a nap in a sunbeam with the cat :hai:

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

TIP posted:

A NEW CHALLENGER!!!

RUBY HAS ENTERED THE MATCH

I've got my money on Ruby Raccoon

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Beer Gay So What posted:

I've got my money on Ruby Raccoon

all the smart men do :hai:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Work sux. Starting to cut Into posting time.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

ilbsm, you are the best birthday card maker

I put a glitterdick button on the cake because I know you love making buttons and you are a patron deity of glitterdicks

Also all the other animals are hiding behind the cake

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I went for a little walk on my lunch break and it was windy outside. I watched a duck land in a pond and his little legs were sort of flapping side to side behind him in the wind as he flew. It was very cute and cheered me up just a little.

Work is very mehhhh today

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Work sux. Starting to cut Into posting time.

Yeah. For sure. I'm very burnt out on this industry. This week is also pretty busy. Two brew days and a kegging day.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I went for a little walk on my lunch break and it was windy outside. I watched a duck land in a pond and his little legs were sort of flapping side to side behind him in the wind as he flew. It was very cute and cheered me up just a little.

Work is very mehhhh today

yeah lil duck buddy, you're doin it :3:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Escape From Noise posted:

Yeah. For sure. I'm very burnt out on this industry. This week is also pretty busy. Two brew days and a kegging day.

Sux man. Especially since you seem to enjoy it somewhat when you don't have lovely bosses.

They have a tiny brew operation here. Probably not the smallest in the world but it's all contained in like a 10' x 10' room IIRC.

Got to take a cruise on a ship with its own brewery. That was pretty cool and the brewmaster (who was relatively young) talked about how he got to go to Italy and helped design the brewery with the naval architects.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Sux man. Especially since you seem to enjoy it somewhat when you don't have lovely bosses.

They have a tiny brew operation here. Probably not the smallest in the world but it's all contained in like a 10' x 10' room IIRC.

Got to take a cruise on a ship with its own brewery. That was pretty cool and the brewmaster (who was relatively young) talked about how he got to go to Italy and helped design the brewery with the naval architects.

I think it's just one of those things you get in a creative industry. Some people make it, a lot don't. You always kind of hope you're the former but most often it doesn't work out that way. Plus, the industry at large has stagnated a lot since I started. From my perspective owners are increasingly monied individuals who think they can make a bunch of money in it (how hard could it be?) with very few having any real interest in, or understanding of beer and how it's made. There's always been some of that but it feels more pronounced.

Plans to open my own place kept falling through because it takes a lot of money and with no shot at my own place there's not much of a future in it for me. Even if I did open my own place, it would have to be successful and that's a big gamble.

There are basically a small handful of good places you hope you can work for, but a lot of times that's just not in the cards. I tried, but it just wasn't meant to be.

TLDR: I tried to make it in craft beer but I think that's over now.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
tip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you didn't tell us they're making a movie about us!!!!

https://twitter.com/EliteClubS0B/status/1780582882526081271

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

what the hell did they do to garfield, he looks weird

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DorkusMalorkus posted:

what the hell did they do to garfield, he looks weird

just wait til you hear him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

seriously, chris pratt is not even trying to be garfield-like, garfield is just chris pratt now