Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

1953 Phnom Penh

I was on the clock and yet there I was, every day, consumed by the minutiae of enlightenment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

My snacking luck continues to be exemplary

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

ReelBigLizard posted:

It's picking up.

Dancing next to a guy who once came into our shop and bought a MacBook with a big wad of loose notes in a carrier bag.

The only other thing in that bag?

A hammer.

:lmao: sometimes i miss knowing people like this

although i once knew a guy who would go out at night with a hammer and a plastic bag to harvest all the wall mounted ashtrays so he could make "THE MIX"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

:lmao: sometimes i miss knowing people like this

although i once knew a guy who would go out at night with a hammer and a plastic bag to harvest all the wall mounted ashtrays so he could make "THE MIX"

...The gently caress? Like somehow all the ashtrays will.... what? Converge? Bounty for every ash tray? Who was this loser??

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

redshirt posted:

...The gently caress? Like somehow all the ashtrays will.... what? Converge? Bounty for every ash tray? Who was this loser??

you use the hammer to get into the ashtrays

then you remove all the cigarette butts

then you take them home (in your plastic bag, v important), get all the tiny bits of tobacco from each of the butts and mix it together so you have free tobacco and assorted mouth diseases :barf:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

you use the hammer to get into the ashtrays

then you remove all the cigarette butts

then you take them home (in your plastic bag, v important), get all the tiny bits of tobacco from each of the butts and mix it together so you have free tobacco and assorted mouth diseases :barf:

lol yeah that's very near the bottom of the barrel. Congrats Ruby for looking into that and walking away.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

redshirt posted:

lol yeah that's very near the bottom of the barrel. Congrats Ruby for looking into that and walking away.

oh no it was nothing like that, he was just a friend from the bad old days

i'm no longer allowed to speak to him because i allegedly called his wife fat

i absolutely called his wife fat

in my defence, she was chonkin'

also the worst person on the face of the planet

also :lmao: i just remembered one time i slept in the same room as him and had to throw out my clothes the next day because the stench of cheese doritos had seeped into them and would not go away

there was no cheese doritos in that room :ohdear:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this is Kat if i go missing Kat killed and ate me

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby, I have this notion of taking all your past and future suitors and gathering them in the parking lot of the Portland's Dennys,
and then letting the chips fall where they may....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sarah Connor learns about 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPzzYhuhOxo

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

SIDS Vicious posted:

this is Kat if i go missing Kat killed and ate me

Kat would never

redshirt posted:

Ruby, I have this notion of taking all your past and future suitors and gathering them in the parking lot of the Portland's Dennys,
and then letting the chips fall where they may....

realistically if you can raise his bail money, i'd bet on the mma fighter.. however, if we can get the 5'4 juggalo wrestler and the 6'8 seth green to work together in some sort of Master Blaster situation, they could take him

in conclusion i may have to give the 5KPT veto power over all future men

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Ruby Gloom posted:

Kat would never

realistically if you can raise his bail money, i'd bet on the mma fighter.. however, if we can get the 5'4 juggalo wrestler and the 6'8 seth green to work together in some sort of Master Blaster situation, they could take him

I know it hasn't been fashionable for a few centuries, but ... have you considered letting your parents pick your suitors for you?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Computer viking posted:

I know it hasn't been fashionable for a few centuries, but ... have you considered letting your parents pick your suitors for you?

lol

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

just out of shot, at least 3 supremely ginger and terribly unfunny stand up "comedians" give a running commentary

Computer viking posted:

this is a solid dunk CV :hai:

my parents would do a worse job than me.. my mum keeps "casually" bringing my boss up in conversation, and my dad would have loved the mma guy (until he eventually let slip he was a sunderland fan :argh:) (plus the assault charges)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol Ruby

My dear. Just know when the parking lot fight goes down, I have your back 100%%%

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Computer viking posted:

Lol goddamn

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

If you have any exes you would also like throttled in a Denny's parking lot, let me know

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

drat, ruby dated the whole gathering of the juggalos

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I just watched Lisa Frankenstein last night and it was real good. Can recommend.

Ruby,

Have you considered reanimating a hot dude's corpse and falling in love with it/him?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

drat, ruby dated the whole gathering of the juggalos

Didnt even save any Faygo for the rest of us
smhing my head

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

City match just kicked off, hell yeah. It’s like 80F out and perfect

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sweet neighborhood

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

City match just kicked off, hell yeah. It’s like 80F out and perfect

Drinks on the porch, a beautiful day, the only thing that could possibly make it any better is Billy Mays on the laptop

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I just watched Lisa Frankenstein last night and it was real good. Can recommend.

Ruby,

Have you considered reanimating a hot dude's corpse and falling in love with it/him?

This is always an option

DIY boyfriend

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I would probably have some concerns about how sanitary that whole operation would be, however

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Don't want to catch some sort of grave virus from your undead boyfriend

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I have an ultraviolet solution that will assuage your concerns

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

can confirm Lisa frankenstein is a drat good movie :hai:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You only die Twice

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

DorkusMalorkus posted:

There's a tabletop RPG called "All Flesh Must Be Eaten" revolving around zombies and this is one of the ways they come into being.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

the important parts :heysexy: came from uh... living donors

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Drinks on the porch, a beautiful day, the only thing that could possibly make it any better is Billy Mays on the laptop

:haibrow:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I’ve been hanging on the porch since it’s the first 80F day of the year and this couple absolutely made sure to have a conversation with me about the NFL draft and they seemed really nice but like also drat who the heck is that social lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

I’ve been hanging on the porch since it’s the first 80F day of the year and this couple absolutely made sure to have a conversation with me about the NFL draft and they seemed really nice but like also drat who the heck is that social lol

Like your pick? Also tell me how the Patriots pick went TIA

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

bagmonkey posted:

what do you think about the lions taking cb's in the first and second rounds?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's wild how the light still lingers far to the west.....

And it was like 4 months ago the Sun was setting at 3:50 PM and that was it, done, day over. BOOM.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sport

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

redshirt posted:

It's wild how the light still lingers far to the west.....

And it was like 4 months ago the Sun was setting at 3:50 PM and that was it, done, day over. BOOM.

Yeah it's crazy how quick the long days came back.

It's still light at 10 PM here. The darkest it gets right now is astronomical twilight, and that will be going away next week.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Yeah it's crazy how quick the long days came back.

It's still light at 10 PM here. The darkest it gets right now is astronomical twilight, and that will be going away next week.

We should meet up! Hypothetically. Call all the Goons in these parts to the far east.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Ironically I am flying eastward tomorrow.