Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom posted:

I will catch up later but I AM IN THE HIGHLANDS

Ruby rn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxljBSM-G6s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

I will catch up later but I AM IN THE HIGHLANDS

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpIaTgmyKpo

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

i got a bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle, and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. and a hash brown. the cats got some of the biscuit cuz its their favorite

This makes it seem like Biscuit the 22lb Turkey Thanksgiving Miracle is a cannibal but I know that's not true

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

This makes it seem like Biscuit the 22lb Turkey Thanksgiving Miracle is a cannibal but I know that's not true

she's allowed to consume her namesake, waffle has eaten waffles before!! however norbert dupont revels the third has never met norbert dupont revels the third.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So I'm cleaning out my camera stuff and I need to make a decision

do I sell my Canon Rebel XTi body w/ the two cheaper lenses I have as a bundle, or should I keep the XTi body and just sell the lenses. canon 28-135 is usm guy and an ef-s 55-250 for those curious. also gonna unload my 24-70 F4L cuz i hate it

BUYING ALL PRIMES NOW!!!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

redshirt posted:

I hadn't been to a McDonalds (except to use their bathroom while on a long drive) in decades till last year, when out of desperation I got in the drive through line for an iced coffee. The rotating LED menu board was frightening and confusing. I wanted to maybe order an egg and cheese sandwich but I couldn't see it anywhere on the menu and I was too frightened to ask.....

AREYOUUSINGTHEAPP <bzzzzt-~

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ruby, do you know the punk band Dead Pets?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

jesus christ you can't park there!!

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Speaking of Easter, I bought all the remaining bags of dark chocolate mini eggs (5) at the walgreens closest to my house. After work I might check the walgreens closest to my parents house.

My goal is to have enough to last me till about July

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Speaking of Easter, I bought all the remaining bags of dark chocolate mini eggs (5) at the walgreens closest to my house. After work I might check the walgreens closest to my parents house.

My goal is to have enough to last me till about July

~three days after Easter~

“Our worst fears have been realized. There were 11 bags. The last were eaten today. They’re all gone.”

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Yesss!!
A friend saw Middle Kids AND the Jezabels gig together last year. I was so jealous.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
my barber fixed my hair today, bless. writing goals for work and cleaning the basement, what a friday

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

fartknocker posted:

Whatever number of hash browns you think you need, order extra.

this

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

fartknocker posted:

~three days after Easter~

“Our worst fears have been realized. There were 11 bags. The last were eaten today. They’re all gone.”

:perfect:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I do like hashbrowns but I go for a pancake instead if I can :swoon:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I do like hashbrowns but I go for a pancake instead if I can :swoon:

You get both. Who gets one without the other?!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

fartknocker posted:

I get a sandwich and a pancake because I'm not supposed to be able to eat a sandwich, a pancake AND a hashbrowns all in one go*

*I can absolutely eat all three in one go

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

fartknocker posted:

me. until they make pancakes preapplied with butter and maple syrup that i can eat one handed while i'm cruising into work it's hashbrowns baybee

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Sadly McDonalds doesn't have link sausages so you can't wrap a hotcake around a sausage and dip it for convenience.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

bagmonkey posted:

So I'm cleaning out my camera stuff and I need to make a decision

do I sell my Canon Rebel XTi body w/ the two cheaper lenses I have as a bundle, or should I keep the XTi body and just sell the lenses. canon 28-135 is usm guy and an ef-s 55-250 for those curious. also gonna unload my 24-70 F4L cuz i hate it

BUYING ALL PRIMES NOW!!!

sell the lot and get a cheap but decent sony or fuji mirrorless and enter the wide world of vintage lens collecting

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Turns out to the weed store has a strain called Flipper. So I had to get it.

Sex bomb, baby!

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

So I saw a guy carrying a fairly substantial cross around downtown. Anyone else see anything similar today?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I haven’t left home :smugdog:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

fartknocker posted:

I haven’t left home :smugdog:

I haven't even brushed my teeth :chord:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I haven't even brushed my teeth :chord:

Ew :chloe:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Anderson Koopa posted:

So I saw a guy carrying a fairly substantial cross around downtown. Anyone else see anything similar today?

There's a major catholic pilgrimage in Chimayo, New Mexico today. Probably an Easter thing.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Escape From Noise posted:

There's a major catholic pilgrimage in Chimayo, New Mexico today. Probably an Easter thing.

I figured, this was in Eastern CT and it was just one guy.

Brimstone Inquiry
Jan 21, 2007

I'm not a fan of liquor, but I am a fan of desserts made FROM liquor, so now I'm in the middle of making a spiced rum cake. Soon it will be time to make and apply the rum glaze. After that, a drizzle of melted chocolate over the top.

And until literally 45 seconds ago, I thought this cake would last me a whole week, but, like, half a dozen family members just came over, so!

At least it'll be an excuse to make another one, with dark rum this time.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
ugh i have to interact with FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE to sell some photography stuff i hate it

but if i sell all this garbage i can buy new, cooler garbage

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

bagmonkey posted:

ugh i have to interact with FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE to sell some photography stuff i hate it

but if i sell all this garbage i can buy new, cooler garbage

the system... works

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Q_4rm8SVI

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Do crosses work on Jewish or Muslim Vampires?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

Do crosses work on Jewish or Muslim Vampires?

Only one way to find out

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Very high. Surprised at how much I'm enjoying churro Oreos.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Escape From Noise posted:

Very high. Surprised at how much I'm enjoying churro Oreos.

Lmao I just bought a package of those an hour ago. They’re pretty good.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

hello i survived the highlands

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

hello i survived the highlands

SHE IS THE ONE!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

i saw an old old wooden ship

AND SOME GODDAM LEMMINGS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Cool ship / lemmings.

My wife found a picture of the guy carrying the cross around.