Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

what will the world be like when this thread reaches 1000 pages? i cant wait to quote my past self

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

hey now GOD there have been plenty of succesful goon projects, i hear this doobie fellow is doing pretty well for himself

E: and have you ever heard of the videogame blockbuster zybourne clock?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

poo poo im really curious as to what this was

i dont want to venture offsite, im scared

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

ok i watched it and its funny lmao

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

im gonna make smiley fries do they have smilie fries everywhere or is it a canadian thing

nah we have smilie fries in the states too and they are good af

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

its like if mashed potatos hosed french fries and had a bizarre but delicious child with a permanent rictus

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Call me Pussy Boy Supreme. From the ice cold wastes known as your momma's rear end in a top hat I skeeted and scatted across the cosmos.

which golden age science fiction novel did you lift this line from

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SBJFMhfiSg

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

gary oldmans diary posted:

im lookin for a website on how to become a chinese food sidewalk vendor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpZL1-pmK-o

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

sebmojo posted:

I am: gay

:captainpop:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

hey guys whats goi

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

quoting myself from page 1 of this, the 5000 page thread

free hubcaps posted:

what will the world be like when this thread reaches 1000 pages? i cant wait to quote my past self

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

free hubcaps posted:

i cant wait to quote my past self

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Think I'm gonna take a road trip to buy weed today

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Where do you live? Where do you have to travel to get it?

CT, weeds legal here but our dispensaries kinda suck, so occasionally I'll drive up to Mass to visit a place I really like, it's only like an hour and a half, super scenic drive through a bunch of rural old new england towns

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

AKZ posted:

H.P. Budcraft

The Smokecloud over Innsmouth

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I like Green & Gold in Charlton because it’s down the road from Treehouse so I can get weed and brews in the same trip.

I think I've been there, I usually go to Green Meadows in Southbridge. They have a good discount if you buy two slices or more and they're super friendly, also it's in a cool old readapted mill building.

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Feb 13, 2023

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

also anyone ever been to HEKA in Westfield? that place is cool looking

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

free hubcaps posted:

gosh i was so naive back on page 1. Glory to the Ten Thousand Page Thread!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

holy butts, in addition to almost hitting 2500, this thread is only seventy some posts from hitting 100,000 posts

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Ruby Gloom posted:

Pawn Stars but make it weed

that's only the accessories counter, this is the weed floor:

the place is a literal temple to weed lol

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

TIP's prolly hungover from the superbowl, he's gonna sleep through the greatest accomplishemnt of his life

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

if TIP doesnt post soon im gonna post smallbart itt

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

:regd13:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

guys I'm gonna be doing some clothing stuff in the next few days. like i'm making some cutoff shirts and bleaching some stuff a bit and doing some tie dye
:vince:

2500 baby

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Zil posted:

Sad to think that the thread is 50% down now.

This thread was, on its inception, merely a 1000 page thread. This thread will go on till the end of days.

The question now is, can we hit 100,000 posts today?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

TIP posted:

the guards in this prison are ridiculous :lmao:

Ridiculously badass!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

It got up to 50F yesterday and melted all the snow and ice, now it's windy and 29F. Love Michigan!!!

Sounds a lot like the weather in New england. Tbh the upper peninsula/door county wi are one of the few places in the US I think I'd like living apart from new england.

Stay safe west coasters!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I-NbgskFeY

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

dude there's a whole new genre of "craft" beer that's just 9% double/triple IPAs in 24oz cans. It's basically malt liquor but "craft" beer. Voodoo Ranger is one that comes to mind

Is voodoo ranger a craft beer? I see that poo poo everywhere

Also how the gently caress so you guys not like the misfits lol. Where Eagles Dare is a solid song but they have much better ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4YKvO9leNA

I'm partial to the Michale Graves era, which some people poo poo on but he was a better singer than danzig and the band took a thrash turn that I dig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZjC6X7iKg8

E:

bagmonkey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdsX5f8Xlf0

good morning to watch the MST3K foreverathon

Lol I was home sick yesterday and was watching this!! They play rifftrax on it too sometimes.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

redshirt posted:

I like music with no vocals, or vocals with lyrics I have no idea what they are saying.... is that French?

Er...., no?

Here's a song just for you though, try parsing these lyrics (also it's just a great loving song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KnYw4EwYGc

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

It's a super cute av

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I'm guessing it's just the 2 liters that were banned, there's still tons of alcoholic soda esque things available in the us.

I like fishers island lemonade, those things are dangerous

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Booty Pageant posted:

i was looking for laptops the other day, then yesterday someone was talking to me about laptops, now today sid is after a laptop!!!

It's "labtop" dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Booty Pageant posted:

thinkin bout what it would take to cause a pizza to take 2 hours... maybe it got stuck in traffic???

It was so irresistibly delicious the pizzamakers/deliverer kept eating it and having to make a new one