Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lets do this baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im gonna make smiley fries do they have smilie fries everywhere or is it a canadian thing

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

free hubcaps posted:

nah we have smilie fries in the states too and they are good af

yeah man way beyyer than tots but i also love tater tots as well, wrap them with cheese strinf and bacon and air fry them and i call them wrecking balls and oh my god they are so good my dudes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i had a few earlier that had anecephaly, flat head rear end smiley fries

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

free hubcaps posted:

its like if mashed potatos hosed french fries and had a bizarre but delicious child with a permanent rictus

yeah emoji

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ive been trying to start a chat thread foe three weeks and all it takes is to claim you'll reach a thousand pages, this is bullshit but hello hey whats up i love a chat thread im drunk

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

he means freaking weed dudes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

well we got to 3 guys, good try

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mooey Cow posted:

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Page Thread

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey guys whats going on tonight, my kids aren't going to bed for two more hours still and i want to go to sleep lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I haven't done a single thing i want to do today ajd ive been going since 5 AM

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tip posted:

I have accomplished eating a bowl of cereal, and drinking an energy drink.

Now I'm thinking about taking a shower and maybe playing ping pong in VR, but it really sounds like a lot of work tbh

i got woken up every hour by my daughter crying in her sleep or whatever it is thst makes her cry and then at 6 my son woke up and once he's up thats it, and then i watched chilsrens programming, took them both to the park for like 2 hours, watched more children's programming, read them the same book like 11 times in a row and then had dinner and i just want them to sleep so i can maybe play some mortal kombat or stardew valley before i pass out before midnight again argh

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chomp8645 posted:

Some serious tonal dissonance in these choices.

:shrug: its what I've been playing lately, i tried playing Descenders drunk last night and had about as much luck as i would really riding a bike drunk lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Call me Pussy Boy Supreme. From the ice cold wastes known as your momma's rear end in a top hat I skeeted and scatted across the cosmos.

Hi Pussy Boy Supreme :wave:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i drew this beholder today

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tip posted:

I made this cacodemon in the Spore creature creator demo 12 years ago.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rwG-lIVFq-Y

Now it's suddenly popular because it's getting suggested next to Doom Eternal videos.

i hope you have it monetized idk if you can because its a game video

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I also drew wimpy you dont know a female wimpy do you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

today i drew a fly, im just trying to learn without taking any real educational strides

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chomp8645 posted:

You can, just start doing it.

yeah this, i have brain damage that makes it impossible for me to visualize so i use a lot of reference images for the stuff i draw that is at all recognizable and even in the last two months I've seen enormous growth in my artistic ability, practice really does make you improve! i sit down at least once a day and say okay I'm gonna draw something and it often is garbage from a butt but other times it really comes together, i drew this and then inked and colored it in about two hours the other night

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tip posted:

This is great! Are you doing a series on characters who like hamburgers?

Also, I majorly relate to your brain damage. I lack the ability to visualize and it definitely makes some things much harder in art.

I took a 2d character design class in college and it was a loving nightmare, I would spend all week on a character design presentation and then see someone in the student lounge knock out something way better in the 15 minutes before class.

You might enjoy life drawing, I was able to get really good at it because it requires zero visual imagination. It's very satisfying.

a life drawing class is what i am asking my mom for for Christmas actually!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh no!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

whats everyone's absolute favorite movie mine is probably Young Frankenstein

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i drew a koala

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The_Continental posted:

Smooth brained little cutie

edit: The koala not sid

ah both are true

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I haven't painted anything in like a week but for some reason i just keep going back to crabs, this is my first time painting one with no prepaint pencil sketch, this was just brain to paint to canvas

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

That's fantastic, I have ttied messing around in Blender but I have absolutely no ability to conceptualized in 3D at all

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i painted this for my mom for Christmas

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

tonight i painted a bumble bee

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gary oldmans diary posted:

its the same flower in both paintings :tinfoil:

i was trying for that so thank you :D

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

today i made a christmas card

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao good movie magic

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i tried to paint the moon it is not good but it makes me relax to paint even if its bad

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

trying to learn how to properly use water colors so i have been painting hella trees

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if i ever get an easel ill make a video of me painting but right now its me hunched over a coffee table

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i drew and painted some flowers today

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

tonight i painted something a little different

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i did Nosferatu as well

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

today i figured Lugosi deserved a spotlight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if anyone rememebers CriscoDisco and his cat Super Nintendo Chalmers, I painted him tonight for him